Model AAFS Adjustable Air Flow Paddle Switch
Ranges from 200 to 1800 FPM, Stainless Steel Vane, ABS Housing
The MODEL AAFS Adjustable Air Flow Switch is capable of detecting a wide range
of air velocities with minimal user calibration. Quality features include a stainless steel vane,
galvanized steel base, and ABS enclosure.
- Air flow proving in HVAC systems
Models & Ordering
- Air and compatible gas.
- Wetted Materials:
- Vane: SS; Lever: Brass; Base: Galvanized steel.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient: -40 to 180°F (-40 to 85°C); Process: -14 to 185°F (-10 to 85°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 90%, noncondensing.
- Switch Type:
- Electrical Rating:
- 15(8) A @ 250 VAC.
- Electrical Connection:
- Screw terminal with M18 x 1.5 cable gland.
- Process Connection:
- Mounting Orientation:
- Horizontal duct flow.
- Set Point:
- Internal screw.
- Enclosure Rating:
- 13.6 oz (380 g).
- Adjustable air flow sensitivity from 200 to 1800 FPM
- High current (15 A) rated SPDT contact
- IP65 enclosure rating
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.