Series CDTC Communicating Carbon Dioxide Sensor
NDIR CO2 Sensor, Measures CO2, Temperature, Temperature Set Point, and Override
The Series CDTC Communicating Carbon Dioxide Sensor combines the function of
two room sensors into a single, compact housing. Parameters include carbon dioxide,
temperature, and temperature set point with override. By having field selectable
Modbus® and BACnet Communications, only four wires are needed for power and the
communication signal. The communicating detectors can be daisy chained together to
further reduce installation cost. In order to reduce the set up time, the RS-485 MAC
address is set up using on-board DIP switches. A second set of DIP switches are used
to select whether output is Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP communication protocols
and to limit access to the set up menu.
Like our Series CDT Carbon Dioxide Transmitter, the Series CDTC uses a Single Beam Dual Wavelength Non-Dispersive Infrared (NDIR) sensor to measure the carbon dioxide level. This technology can be used in installations that will be occupied 24 hours per day. For improved accuracy, the transmitter can be field calibrated to the environmental conditions of the installation. Also, the barometric pressure can be programmed to correct for altitude.
Optional local and remote displays are available to display any of the parameters. For applications in which the building occupants aren’t familiar with CO2 concentrations, the LCD can be programmed to display temperature or temperature set point instead.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
Models & Ordering
- 0 to 2000 or 5000 PPM CO2 (depending on model); 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C) temperature.
- ±40 PPM ±3% of reading carbon dioxide; ± 1°C @ 25°C temperature.
- Response Time:
- <2 minutes, diffusion, carbon dioxide.
- Sensor Technology:
- NDIR (non-dispersive infrared); 15 year light source.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- 2-wire RS-485, Modbus® RTU or BACnet MS/TP communication protocol.
- Temperature Dependence:
- ±8 PPM / °C at 1100 PPM carbon dioxide.
- 16 PPM carbon dioxide.
- Pressure Dependence:
- 0.13% of reading per mm Hg carbon dioxide.
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 10-42 VDC or 10-30 VAC.
- 4.4 oz (125 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- BTL, CE.
- Field selectable Modbus® and BACnet communications reduce wiring
- Single beam dual wavelength CO2 sensor
- Physical hardware lockout
- Optional remote display tool
- -FC Factory Calibration available
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit
(GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Next Day||$52.00||Order|
|A-449A||Remote display with push buttons and mini USB. (Necessary for models with –NBC option)||Next Day||$103.00||Order|
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||1-2 Weeks||$36.25||Order|
CDTC-XXXXX-OPT CDT CARBON DIOXIDE DETECTOR 1ST SYMBOL (1ST X) RANGE 2 2000 PP 5 5000 PPM 2ND SYMBOL (2ND X) HOUSING N NORTH AMERICAN E EUROPEAN 3RD SYMBOL (3RD X) CO2 OUTPUT 0 NONE 4TH SYMBOL (4TH X) TEMPERATURE OUTPUT 0 NONE 5TH SYMBOL (5TH X) RH OUTPUT 0 NONE OPTIONS (OPT) -LCD LIQUID CRYSTAL DISPLAY -COC CERTIFICATE OF CALIBRATION -FC FACTORY CALIBRATION CERTIFICATE
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.