Series CDTR Carbon Dioxide/RH/Temperature Transmitter
NDIR CO2 Sensor, Universal CO2/RH Outputs, Optional Relay
The SERIES CDTR Carbon Dioxide, Relative Humidity and Temperature Transmitters reduce the number of sensors mounted on a wall or in a duct. By combining CO2, RH, and temperature in one device, system integrators are able to reduce installation time while lowering material cost at the same time. Like our popular Series CDT Carbon Dioxide Transmitter, a single beam dual wavelength non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) sensor is used to automatically correct the measurement in both occupied* and unoccupied buildings against light source aging effects. In order to achieve the best possible accuracy, the Series CDTR also includes digital barometric pressure adjustment and the ability to field calibrate the sensor. Universal outputs for both carbon dioxide and relative humidity allow users to select the transmitter output to be 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 VDC, or 0 to 10 VDC to work with virtually any building management controller. Additionally, passive thermistor or RTD sensor can be ordered for a temperature output. For applications that require visual indication, the wall mount configurations of the Series CDTR can be ordered with an integral LCD display. The display can be configured to display temperature only, relative humidity only, CO2 only, CO2 and humidity, or CO2 and temperature. Push buttons are standard on all configurations of the transmitters for access to the menu structure. To prevent tampering, the action of the buttons can be locked out using an internal jumper selection.
*For buildings occupied 24 hours per day, it is recommended that calibration be verified every 6 to 12 months depending on application.
- Demand control ventilation in schools, office buildings, hospitals, and other indoor environments
- LEED® certification
Models & Ordering
- CO2: 0 to 2000 or 0 to 5000 ppm (depending on model); Relative humidity: 0 to 100% ; Temperature: 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- ±40 ppm + 3% of reading (CO2); ±2% (RH).
- Temperature Dependence:
- ±8 ppm/ °C at 1100 ppm.
- 16 ppm.
- Pressure Dependence:
- 0.13% of reading per mm of Hg.
- Response Time:
- 2 minutes for 99% step change.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Duct Air Velocity Range:
- 0-4000 FPM (20.32 m/s).
- Humidity Limits:
- 10 to 95% RH (non-condensing).
- Power Requirements:
- 16 to 35 VDC / 19 to 28 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 2 watts; Peak: 3.75 watts.
- Single-beam, dual-wavelength NDIR.
- Current: 4 to 20 mA (max 500 Ω); Voltage: 0 to 5 VDC or 0 to 10 VDC (min 500 Ω); Relay: SPST NO 2A @ 30 VDC; RTD or thermistor per r-t curves (depending on model).
- 5.6 oz (158.8 g).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Duct mount: NEMA 4X (IP66) for housing only; Wall mount: IP20.
- Agency Approvals:
- Digital Intelligence Temperature Compensation Algorithm (DITCA™) eliminates error due to the self heating effects of wall mount combination devices
- Single beam dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor
- Replaceable humidity/temperature sensors
- Physical hardware lockout
- Service display tool available for duct mount and wall mount units without an LCD
- Relay output option
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-449||Remote display with mini USB display.||Same Day||$50.00||Order|
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit
(GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)
|A-CDT-KIT||Accessory kit including terminal block and power supply.||Same Day||$35.00||Order|
|EXAMPLE||CDTR||2||W||4||0||4||LCD||Series CDTR-2W404-LCD, Carbon Dioxide/RH/Temperature Transmitter, gas concentration range 2000 ppm, wall mount, carbon dioxide output 0-5 VDC/0-10VDC/4-20mA, RH output 0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20 mA, LCD display|
|SERIES||CDTR||Carbon Dioxide/RH/Temperature Transmitter|
|GAS CONCENTRATION RANGE||2
European Wall Mount
North American Wall Mount
|CARBON DIOXIDE OUTPUT||4||0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20mA|
0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20 mA
10K OHM Type 3 NTC Thermistor
10K OHM Type 2 NTC Thermistor
3K OHM NTC Thermistor
PT100 OHM RTD
PT1000 OHM RTD
20K OHM NTC Thermistor
|RH OUTPUT||4||0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20 mA|
|CE Approval (Wall Mount Only)
Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
- Wall Mount Instruction Manual
- Duct Mount Instruction Manual
- Euro/North American Wall Mnt Instruction Manual
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.