Series CDTV Carbon Dioxide/Volatile Organic Compound Transmitter
Simultaneously Outputs Both CO2 / VOC
The SERIES CDTV Carbon Dioxide/Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) Transmitter reduces energy cost in buildings by lowering the amount of conditioned air based on the occupancy of the space. By sensing both CO2 and VOC, the transmitter can detect fumes that may need to be exhausted during lower occupancy periods.
- HVAC applications in hospitals, schools, and commercial buildings
- Demand control ventilation
- Odor control
- Waiting rooms or other spaces that may be occupied 24 hours a day
Models & Ordering
- CO2: 0 to 2000 or 0 to 5000 ppm (depending on model); VOC: 0 to 2000 ppm CO2 equivalent.
- CO2: ±40 ppm ±3% of reading.
- Temperature Dependence:
- ±8 ppm / °C at 1100 ppm.
- CO2: 16 ppm.
- Pressure Dependence:
- CO2: 0.13% of reading per mm of Hg.
- Response Time:
- CO2: 2 minutes for 99% step change; VOC: 5 minutes.
- Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- Duct Air Velocity Range:
- 0-4000 FPM (20.32 m/s).
- Power Requirements:
- 16 to 35 VDC / 19 to 28 VAC.
- Power Consumption:
- Average: 2 watts; Peak: 3.75 watts.
- CO2: Single-beam, dual-wavelength NDIR; VOC: MEMS metal oxide semiconductor.
- Current: 0 to 20 mA, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 mA, or 2 to 10 mA (depending on selection jumper, max 500 O); Voltage: 0 to 10 VDC, 2 to 10 VDC, 0 to 5 VDC, or 1 to 5 VDC (depending on selection jumper, min 500 O); Relay: SPST NO 2A @ 30 VDC.
- 5.6 oz (158.8 g).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Duct mount: NEMA 4X (IP66) for housing only; Wall mount: IP20.
- Agency Approvals:
- Combination VOC and CO2 outputs reduce labor and material costs
- Single beam dual wavelength NDIR CO2 sensor allows for use in spaces that may be occupied 24 hours a day
- VOC output is correlated to be equivalent to CO2 measurements
- Ventilate using ASHRE’s occupancy-based VRP Algorithm
|EXAMPLE||CDTV||2||D||4||0||4||RLY||Series CDTV-2D404-RLY, Carbon Dioxide VOC Transmitter, gas concentration range 2000 ppm, duct mount, carbon dioxide output 0-5 VDC/0-10VDC/4-20mA, relay output|
|SERIES||CDTV||Carbon Dioxide VOC Transmitter|
|GAS CONCENTRATION RANGE||2
North American Style Wall Mount
|CARBON DIOXIDE OUTPUT||4||0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20mA|
10K Ohm Type 3 NTC Thermistor
10K Ohm Type 2 NTC Thermistor
3K Ohm NTC Thermistor
PT100 Ohm RTD
PT1000 Ohm RTD
20K Ohm NTC Thermistor
|VOC OUTPUT||4||0-5 VDC/0-10 VDC/4-20 mA|
|Certificate of Calibration
Factory Calibration Certificate
Product Data Sheet
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.