Series CMT Carbon Monoxide Transmitter
Current/Voltage Output, 125 PPM Range
The Series CMT Carbon Monoxide Transmitter accurately detects and transmits low concentrations of carbon monoxide inside a parking garage or loading dock. Transmitters can be ordered in wall mount or duct mount configurations. Universal current and voltage outputs are field selectable and match most common building management controllers. Optional relay and alarm buzzers are available on the wall mount models to directly connect to a warning light or exhaust fan. The Series CMT can be field calibrated using internal potentiometers. Software settings such as set points for optional relay outputs are password protected.
Models & Ordering
- 0 to 125 PPM CO.
- ±2.5% of reading.
- ±1% of reading.
- Response Time:
- Less than 60 seconds typical for 90% step change.
- Ambient Operating Temperature:
- -4 to 104°F (-20 to 40°C).
- Ambient Operating Humidity:
- 15 to 90% non-condensing.
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VDC/VAC at 100 mA.
- Internal Display:
- Two line 8-digit alphanumeric LCD.
- Electrochemical (2 to 3 year expected life typical).
- Output: Current/Voltage:
- 4 to 20 mA and 2 to 10 VDC; Optional Relay: (2) SPDT 1 Amp dry contact; Buzzer: 85 dB @ 1 foot.
- Coverage Area:
- 7500 square feet (max).
- 5.7 oz (161.6 g).
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.