Series CMT200 Carbon Monoxide Transmitter
Current/Voltage Selectable Output, 200 PPM Range
The SERIES CMT200, Carbon Monoxide Transmitter provides a field selectable current or voltage output that is proportional to the gas concentration in underground parking garages, vehicle maintenance facilities, or mechanical rooms. A field replaceable, electrochemical sensor provides accurate readings for up to 4 years with proper calibration. Field calibration can be done by using Model GCK-200CO-2000CO2 calibration gas, Model A-507A calibration adapter, and the on board span and zero potentiometers.
- Garage ventilation
- Mechanical room monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Field replaceable electrochemical, 4 year typical lifespan.
- 0 to 200 ppm.
- Coverage Area:
- 5000 to 7000 sq. ft. typical.
- ±2% FS at the time of calibration.
- Output Drift:
- <5% per year in air.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 122°F (-20 to 50°C).
- Storage Temperature:
- For best sensor life, 32 to 68°F (0 to 20°C).
- Humidity Limits:
- 15 to 90% RH constant; 0 to 99% RH intermittent.
- Response Time:
- <45 s. to 90% of final value.
- 15 turn span and zero adjustment potentiometers.
- UV resistant polycarbonate.
- Jumper selectable 4 to 20 mA (loop powered) or 2 to 10 V (load must be >50 KΩ).
- Power Requirements:
- Current Output: 18 to 28 VDC;
Voltage Output: 18 to 28 VDC/VAC, reverse polarity protected.
- Electrical Connection:
- Removable terminal block, includes two PG11 and one PG 16 knockouts for conduit fitting.
- 0.28 lb (0.11 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- Field selectable current or voltage outputs
- Replaceable sensor
- Field calibration kits
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|GCK-200CO-2000CO2||Gas Calibration Kit
(GROUND SHIPMENTS ONLY)
|A-505||Replacement Carbon Monoxide Sensor for GSTA Series, Model CMT200||2-3 Weeks||$50.00||Order|
|A-507A||Calibration adapter||Next Day||$35.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.