This category contains averaging pressure sensors for measuring air flow rate. Products come in different shapes and sizes. Some for ideal for sensing fan flow rates and others are for indication purposes.
- Series FLST
- Rectangular, Oval or Circular Configurations
Duct Mounted Airflow Measurement Station is easy to install and utilizes an airflow averaging element in a head-type device. For flow measurement and indication purposes.
- Series AFG
- Cost Effective Air Flow Station for Ducts up to 60"
Averaging Flow Grid is cost effective and monitors air and gas flow. Designed to transmit a continuous differential pressure signal.
- Series STRA
- Integral Flow Straightener, Ideal for Turbulent Measuring Conditions
Duct Mounted Airflow Measurement Station is easy to install and utilizes an airflow averaging element.
- Series PAFS-1000
- Ideal for Sensing Fan Flow Rates
Averaging Flow Sensor is ideal for sensing differential pressure in the inlet section of variable air volume terminal units and fan terminal units. An application is zone control in HVAC systems.
- Series MAFS
- Blade Profile Provides Enhanced Performance and Minimal Flow Disruption
Metal Averaging Flow Sensor uses evenly distributed total and static pressure measuring points to deliver an accurate measurement.