Model 670 Fume Hood Monitor
Ensures Proper Fume Hood Performance
The MODEL 670 Fume Hood Monitor continuously senses air flow through the face of the fume hood, ensuring safe levels of fresh air are exhausting. The 670 provides a highly accurate hot wire sensor to detect very low flows common on fume hoods. The Model 670 comes with everything required to quickly install the unit including a mounting bracket, 24" of tubing for connecting to the inside of the hood wall and a 120 Volt AC power adapter.
- Fume hood ventilation monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Fume hood face velocity air flow.
- Alarm Range:
- 30-400 FPM (0.15-2.0 m/s).
- Alarm Indication:
- Red LED & audible alarm.
- Low Air Velocity Alarm Delay:
- Fixed 5 secs.
- Visual LED Display:
- Red: Alarm; Green: Normal.
- Horn Silence:
- Yes, temporary and permanent.
- Face velocity ±10%.
- Temperature Limits:
- Operating temperature: 55 to 86°F (13 to 30°C). Storage temperature: -40 to 150°F (-40 to 65°C).
- Power Requirement:
- 15 VDC 500 mA; 120 VAC, 60 Hz power transformer included.
- Relay Output Low Air Flow Alarm:
- 5 A @ 250 VAC.
- Relay Input for Night Setback:
- 2 wire rated for 24 VDC usage.
- Sash High Indication:
- Using a two wire micro switch or 3 wire proximity switch input, rated for 24 VDC usage.
- Semi flush, flush or surface mounted when using included bracket.
- 5.0 oz (141 g).
- Agency Approval:
- Flexible surface or flush mounting
- LED safe and alarm status indicators
- Audible alarm
- Sash alarm input
- Night set-back input
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.