Series 160E Ellipsoidal Tip Pitot Tube
Designed to Meet ISO Standard 3966
The Series 160E Ellipsoidal Tip Pitot Tube uses a precision crafted tip configuration, which allows air to pass smoothly with minimum turbulence for consistent, reliable readings. Sliding depth indicators grip firmly to ensure uniform insertion when measuring traverses across ducts. Total and static pressure taps are 1/4" (6 mm) and are permanently silver soldered to the connection block, making them leak-proof and durable.
- Monitor or control air velocity or air flow when combined with differential pressure gage, switch, or transmitter
Models & Ordering
- Designed to meet ISO standard 3966 commonly required in UK and Europe
- Ellipsoidal tip design for improved accuracy
- 304SS construction adds strength, resists corrosion
- Adjustable depth indicators for fast, consistent traverses
- Alignment indicator helps keep tip parallel to flow
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|A-160-CASE||Pitot tube carrying case.||Same Day||$171.00||Order|
|A-532||Air velocity calculator slide chart.||Same Day||$10.00||Order|
- How do you do traverse readings with a Pitot tube for air velocity and air flow readings?
- Dwyer has a guide on how to calculate air velocity and air flow with Pitot Tubes including traverse readings located on our website at: Air Velocity Measurement
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.