Series 160F Straight Stainless Steel Pitot Tubes
Straight Design, Accurate Positioning
The SERIES 160F Straight Stainless Steel Pitot Tube is constructed from corrosion resistant stainless steel with permanently etched insertion depth graduations for a lifetime of service. The static pressure port is parallel to the sensing tube to allow quick, easy alignment of the tube with air flow. The straight design allows for easy insertion into ducts through grills and pressure taps, as well as aids in positioning in hard to reach locations where a hook style Pitot tube may not allow access.
- Monitor or control air velocity or air flow when combined with differential pressure gage, switch, or transmitter where hook style Pitot tubes don’t allow access
Models & Ordering
- 304 SS.
- ±2% FS, 0 to 9000 FPM (45 M/s).
- Max. Temperature:
- 1500°F (815°C).
- Process Connections:
- 1/4" OD.
- 4.3 oz (122 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Meets the technical requirements of EU Directive 2011/65/EU (RoHS II).
- Straight design allows for easy insertion into ducts
- Permanent stamped insertion depth graduations facilitate accurate positioning
- Alignment indicator helps keep tip parallel to flow
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-156||Flange mounting plate with 1/2" female NPT.||Next Day||$16.25||Order|
|A-158||Split flange.||Next Day||$13.75||Order|
|A-159||Mounting gland with 1/2" male NPT.||Next Day||$28.00||Order|
|A-397||Rugged step drill, quickly provides true round holes in thin materials, no center punch needed to start, automatically de-burrs drilled hole, high speed steel, drills 3/16" through 1/2" holes in 1/16" increments.||Next Day||$55.00||Order|
|A-160-CASE||Pitot tube carrying case.||Next Day||$166.00||Order|
- How do you do traverse readings with a Pitot tube for air velocity and air flow readings?
- Dwyer has a guide on how to calculate air velocity and air flow with Pitot Tubes including traverse readings located on our website at: Air Velocity Measurement
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.