Model 89088 Pocket Wind Meter
Measures Wind Speed, Wind Chill and Temperature
The Model 89088 measures wind speed, temperature and wind chill accurately with its rotating vane and thermo-anemometer sensor. The body and rotating vane are constructed of light weight, sturdy ABS plastic. The ABS impeller spins on a high precision jewel bearing allowing for maximum performance. Wind speed, maximum wind speed, temperature and wind chill can quickly be viewed on the LCD display in user selectable measuring units of degrees F or C, m/s, ft/min, Knots, MPH, K/hr and Beauforts. The 89088 also features a data hold button and a 5 minute automatic shut-off to conserve battery life. Accessories include a supplied battery and a cloth carrying pouch.
Models & Ordering
- Air Velocity Range:
- 1.1-20.0 m/s, 60-3937 ft/min, 0.4-38.8 knots, 0.8-72.0 k/hr, 0.5-44.7 mph, 1-8 beaufort.
- Wind Speed Limits:
- 0.5-44.7 mph (60-3937) ft/min.
- Temperature/Wind Chill Limits:
- 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F).
- Velocity: ± 5% or ± last significant digit (whichever is greater); Temperature: ± 1°C (± 2°F).
- Temperature: 0.1°; Air Velocity: see Catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 3 V CR2032 lithium metal battery, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 48 hour life under continuous usage. Auto-off: After 5 minutes.
- Impeller: ABS. Case: ABS.
- 28 (L) x 16 (W) mm.
- 1.76 oz (50 g).
- Agency Approvals:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.