Series DW-WIFI Wireless Wi-Fi Data Logger
Measures Temperature/Humidity, Integral LCD
The Series DW-WIFI Wireless Wi-Fi Data Logger measures and records up to 1,000,000 temperature and/or humidity readings and shares the data with any PC or server on the same Wi-Fi network. If the Wi-Fi connection is lost, the sensor will continue to store any records until it can regain communication with the network. The downloadable Windows® based software allows users to set high/low alarms, sampling rate, and the temperature scale.
- Environment monitoring
- Weather monitoring
- Building/site monitoring
Models & Ordering
- Memory Size:
- 1,000,000 readings; 500,000 each for DW-WIFI-TH(-HA).
- Sampling Mode:
- Continuous recording.
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 10 s to 12 hrs.
- Transmission Rate:
- Selectable from 1 min to 24 hrs.
- Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 140°F (-20 to 60°C).
- Power Requirements:
- 3.7 V lithium ion battery, installed functional, factory replaceable (cable for charging included).
- Programmable high/low.
- Wi-Fi connection.
- Probe Length:
- DW-WIFI-TP: 11.8" (30 cm); DW-WIFI-TC: 59" (150 cm).
- 7.2 oz (204 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, RoHS.
- Continues to record values even if Wi-Fi connection is lost
- Able to record up to 1,000,000 data points, which can be downloaded to a PC
- Large LCD allows users to view data directly from unit
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.