Model DL001 Temperature Data Logger
Self-Powered, 2-Channel, Store up to 32,768 Readings, Compact
Record temperature in a wide range of applications including HVAC testing and balancing, transportation, and energy management with the Model DL001 Temperature Data Logger. Temperature logger has an on-board thermistor and an external sensor channel for remote temperature measurements. Microprocessor controlled circuitry includes solid state memory that can store up to 32,768 readings. Model DL001 logger operates independently from any external power supply with built-in lithium battery. Units feature a magnetic backing and locking hole for easy and secure mounting. Quickly program the temperature logger or upload data to a computer using Model DL200 Windows® software (sold separately).
Models & Ordering
- No. of Channels:
- Two, one internal thermistor and one external temperature sensor.
- Internal Thermistor Range:
- -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C).
- Memory Size:
- 32,768 readings.
- ±0.5°C (±0.9°F).
- Clock Accuracy:
- ±8 seconds per day plus one sampling interval.
- Internal Thermistor Resolution:
- 0.7°F (0.4°C), R25 value equal to 10,000Ω.
- 8 bits (1 in 256).
- Sampling Methods:
- Continuous (First-in, First-out) or Stop when full (Fill-then-stop).
- Sampling Rates:
- 8 seconds to once every 5 days, selectable.
- Ambient Operating Temperature/RH:
- -50 to 160°F (-45 to 70°C), 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Removable screw terminal.
- Computer Requirements:
- IBM compatible 386 or above and Windows® 3.1 or later with 2MB RAM and 2MB hard drive disk space, one serial port.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V TL5134 lithium metal battery, internal, factory replaceable.
- Power Consumption:
- 5-10 µA.
- Housing Material:
- PPE & PS (polyphenylene ether & polystyrene).
- External Sensor:
- Interchangeable NTC (negative temperature coefficient) thermistor recommended (not included).
- 5 oz (110 g).
- Agency Approvals:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.