Model LDL-030 Unvented Water Level Data Logger
Stainless Steel, Measures Temperature and Water Level
The Model LDL-030 Unvented Water Level Data Logger is a compact and portable device. It measures water level up to 30 ft (9.14 m) and has an internal temperature sensor that accurately records temperatures between -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C). The battery-powered data logger can store over 16,000 measurements per channel. The easy to use DL700 software allows the LDL-030 to be easily started and stopped from a PC or delayed to start up to six months in advance. The software also allows for user selectable sampling rates.
Models & Ordering
- Temperature: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C); Water Level: 0 to 30 ft (0 to 9.14 m).
- Memory Size:
- 16,383 readings per channel.
- ±0.9°F (±0.5°C) (temperature), ±0.3%FSR @ 77°F (25°C) (level).
- Temperature: 0.2°F (0.1°C); Water Level: 0.05 in (0.127 cm).
- Sampling Method:
- Stop on memory full.
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 2 sec to 12 hrs.
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Windows NT®, and Windows® XP operating systems, one free USB port.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V TL2150 Lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 1 year (approx).
- USB port (interface cable required).
- 303 stainless steel.
- 8 oz (227 g).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|DL700||Software, manual and USB interface cable(6').||Same Day||$135.00||N||Order|
|TL-2150||Replacement battery.||2-3 Weeks||$20.00||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.