Model LDL2-030 Vented Water Level Data Logger
Stainless Steel, Automatically Compensates for Atmospheric Pressure
The Model LDL2-030 Vented Water Level Data Logger has a vented cable and end cap to allow it to automatically compensate for atmospheric pressure fluctuations. The data logger measures water level up to 30 ft (9.14 m) and has an internal temperature sensor that accurately records temperatures between -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C). The innovative design makes it ideal for use in waste water treatment facilities as well as monitoring well and ground water levels. The battery-powered data logger can store over 16,000 measurements per channel, and the software allows for user selectable sampling rates. The easy to use DL700 software allows the LDL2-030 to be easily started and stopped from a PC or delayed to start up to six months in advance.
Models & Ordering
- Temperature: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C); Water Level: 0 to 30 ft (0 to 9.14 m).
- Memory Size:
- 16,383 readings per channel.
- ±0.9°F (±0.5°C), ±0.3%FSR @ 77°F (25°C).
- Temperature: 0.2°F (0.1°C); Water Level: 0.02 in (0.051 cm).
- Sampling Method:
- Stop on memory full.
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 2 sec to 12 hrs.
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Windows NT®, and Windows® XP operating systems, one free USB port.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V TL2150 lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 1 yr (approx).
- USB port (interface cable required).
- 303 stainless steel.
- 3 lb (1.4 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|DL700||Software, manual and USB interface cable(6').||Same Day||$135.00||N||Order|
|TL-2150||Replacement battery.||2-3 Weeks||$20.00||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.