Series DL6 Pressure/Temperature/RH Data Logger
Self-Powered, 5-Channel, Store up to 32,768 Readings, Compact
Monitor and troubleshoot HVAC systems, verify energy management systems, or track performance of pneumatically controlled valves with Series DL6 Pressure/Temperature/RH Data Logger. Units include an on-board thermistor for ambient temperature measurement and pressure module. Remote humidity/temperature sensor and plug-in humidity sensor are sold separately. Loggers can store up to 32,768 readings and operate independently from any external power supply with built-in lithium battery. Use Model DL200 Windows® software (sold separately) to quickly program the logger or upload data to the computer.
Models & Ordering
- No. of Channels:
- Five; internal thermistor, pressure module (included), plug-in humidity sensor, remote humidity/temperature sensor.
- Internal Thermistor Range:
- -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C).
- Compensated Temperature Range:
- 32 to 158° F (0 to 70°C).
- Memory Size:
- 32,768 readings.
- ±1% FS.
- Clock Accuracy:
- ±8 sec/day plus one sampling interval.
- Thermal Accuracy:
- ±1% FS.
- ±0.2% FS/yr.
- Internal Thermistor Resolution:
- 0.7°F (0.4°C), R25 value equal to 10,000Ω.
- 8 bits (1 in 256).
- Sampling Method:
- Continuous (First-in, First-out) or Stop when full (Fill-then-stop).
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 8 seconds to once every 5 days.
- Ambient Operating Temperature/RH:
- -50 to 160°F (-45 to 70°C), 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Removable screw terminal.
- Computer Requirements:
- IBM compatible 386 or above and Windows® 3.1 or later with 2MB RAM and 2MB hard drive disk space, one serial port.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V TL5134 lithium metal battery, internal, factory replaceable.
- Power Consumption:
- 5 to 10 µA.
- Air and noncorrosive gases.
- Max. Pressure Rating:
- 4X rated pressure.
- Housing Material:
- PPE & PS (polyphenylene ether & polystyrene).
- 5 oz (110 g).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|DL200||Windows® software and connecting cable.||Same Day||$253.00||Order|
|DL690||Remote humidity/temperature sensor.||Consult Factory||$385.00||Order|
|DL691||Plug-in humidity sensor.||Consult Factory||$346.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.