Series DL8 Process Data Logger
8-Channels, Compact, Self-Powered, Stores up to 32,768 Readings
Eliminate traditional paper chart recorders with the Series DL8 Process Data Logger. This versatile, multi-channel data logger monitors and stores up to 32,768 process readings for later download to an IBM compatible computer. Seven external input channels easily interface with common transducer and transmitter outputs. Internal thermistor measures ambient temperature outputs. Internal thermistor measures ambient temperature conditions. Programming is simple and easy with the DL200 Windows® software and connecting cable (sold separately). The Series DL8 Process Data Logger is ideal for monitoring temperature, relative humidity, pressure, wind speed, current, voltage and power.
Models & Ordering
- No. Of Channels:
- Eight; One for internal thermistor and seven for external analog inputs.
- Internal Thermistor Range:
- -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C).
- Memory Size:
- 32,768 readings.
- ±1% of full scale.
- Clock Accuracy:
- ±8 seconds per day plus one sampling interval.
- 8 bits (1 in 256).
- Sampling Methods:
- Continuous (first-in, first-out) or stop when full (fill-then-stop).
- Sampling Rates:
- Selectable from 8 seconds to once every 5 days.
- Ambient Operating Temperature/RH:
- -50 to 160°F (-45 to 70°C), 0 to 95% RH, non-condensing.
- Removable screw terminal.
- Computer Requirements:
- IBM Compatible 386 or above and Windows® 3.1 or later with 2 MB RAM and 2 MB hard disk space, one serial port.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V TL5134 lithium metal battery, internal, factory replaceable.
- Power Consumption:
- 5-10 µA.
- Housing Materials:
- PPE & PS (polyphenylene ether & polystyrene).
- 5 oz (110 g).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|DL200||Windows® software and connecting cable.||Next Day||$253.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.