Series ISDL Temperature/Humidity Data Logger
Submersible, Measures Humidity and Temperature
The Series ISDL Temperature/Humidity Data Logger accurately records temperatures that range from -40 to 185°F (-40 to 80°C). The easy to use DL700 software makes retrieving data simple and allows for user selectable sampling rates. The ISDL can easily be started and stopped from a PC or delayed to start up to six months in advance.
Models & Ordering
- Temperature: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C); Humidity: 0 to 100%RH.
- Memory Size:
- ISDL-T10: 32,767 readings; ISDL-R10: 21,845 readings per channel.
- Temperature: ±0.9°F (±0.5°C); Humidity: ±3% RH.
- Temperature: 0.2°F (0.1°C); Humidity: 0.5% RH.
- Sampling Method:
- Stop on memory full.
- Sampling Rate:
- Selectable from 2 sec to 12 hrs.
- Computer Requirements:
- Windows® 95, Windows® 98, Windows® 2000, Windows® ME, Windows NT®, and Windows® XP operating system, one free USB port.
- Power Requirements:
- 3.6 V TL2150 lithium metal battery, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 1 year (approx).
- USB port (interface cable required).
- Aluminum or stainless steel (depending on model).
- ISDL-T10: 4 oz (110 g); ISDL-T10-SS: 8 oz (230 g); ISDL-R10: 5 oz (145 g); ISDL-R10-SS: 10 oz (285 g).
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|DL700||Software, manual and USB interface cable(6').||Next Day||$135.00||N||Order|
|TL-2150||Replacement battery.||2-3 Weeks||$20.00||N||Order|
- What connection and program would be used to monitor an ISDL-R10-SS temperature/humidity data logger using a Windows XP computer.
- A free download of the product software is available for the Series ISDL under Product Software. A USB interface device is required to connect to a PC. The USB interface device, manual, and software are included with model number DL700.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.