Series 629 Wet/Wet Differential Pressure Transmitter
0.5% Accuracy, NEMA 4X Enclosure
This Series is no longer available, see Series 629C for the suggested replacement.
- Compatible gases and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Without valve: 316, 316L SS. Additional wetted parts with 3-way valve option: Buna-N, silicone grease, PTFE, brass 360, copper, reinforced acetal copolymer.
- ±0.5% F.S. (includes linearity, hysteresis, and repeatability).
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 200°F (-18 to 93°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 175°F (-18 to 79°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- See Ordering page.
- Thermal Effect:
- 0.02%/°F (0.036%/°C) includes zero and span.
- Power Requirements:
- 13 to 30 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA. Optional 0 to 5 or 0 to 10 VDC.
- Response Time:
- 50 ms.
- Loop Resistance:
- 0 to 1300 Ω maximum for current output. For voltage outputs, minimum load resistance: 2000 Ω.
- Electrical Connections:
- Terminal block; 1/2" female NPT conduit.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Designed to meet NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Mount in any position.
- 10.1 oz (286 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Pressures exceeding the working pressure limit may cause a calibration shift of up to ±3% of full scale.