Series SG3A Sanitary Pressure Gage
3-A Approved, All Stainless Steel Sanitary Connections
This product is no longer available, please email: Tech Support for a replacement product.
- Compatible gasses and liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- 316L stainless steel.
- Case and Ring:
- 300 series polished stainless steel.
- 2-1/2": Polycarbonate; 2": Glass.
- Aluminum, black figures on white background.
- USP Glycerin (optional), not available on 2" dial gage.
- Standard Seal 1.5% for ranges 100 psi and above. 2% for compound ranges and below 100 psi.
- Pressure Limits:
- Working pressure should not exceed 75% of the range. If pulsation occurs, working pressure should not exceed 65% of range.
- Temperature Limits:
- 25 to 300°F (-3.9 to 148.9°C), process temperature; for the 3/4" connection: 40 to 120°F (4.4 to 48.9°C).
- Connection Location:
- Bottom connection; Back connection (optional).
- Process Connection:
- 3/4" or 1-1/2".
- Dial Size:
- 2" or 2-1/2".
- 0.75 lb (.34 kg) to 2.0 lb (.91 kg) dry depending on size. Add 0.25 lb (.11 kg) for glycerin fill.
- Agency Approvals:
- 3-A Symbol Authorization.