Series 477 Handheld Digital Manometer
Selectable Pressure Units, ±0.5% Accuracy, FM Approved Intrinsically Safe for Hazardous Locations, Class 1, Div. 1, Group A, B, C, D, T4
This product is no longer available, see Series 477AV for the suggested replacement.
- Air and compatible gases. FM models: air and compatible combustible gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Consult Factory.
- ±0.5% Full Scale, 60 to 78°F (15.6 to 25.6°C); ±1.5% Full Scale from 32 to 60°F and 78 to 104°F (0 to 15.6°C and 25.6 to 40°C).
- Pressure Hysteresis:
- ±0.1% of Full Scale.
- Pressure Limits:
- See Catalog page.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 140°F (-17.8 to 60°C).
- Compensated Temperature Limits:
- 32 to 104°F (0 to 40°C).
- Storage Temperature Limits:
- -4 to 176°F (-20 to 80°C).
- 0.42" (10.6 mm) 4-digit LCD.
- Response Time:
- 1 second.
- See catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 9 V alkaline battery, installed non-functional, user replaceable.
- 10.2 oz (289 g).
- Process Connections:
- Two barbed connections for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) or 3/16" (4.76 mm) I.D. tubing. Two compression fittings for use with 1/8" (3.18 mm) I.D. x 1/4" (6.35 mm) O.D. tubing for 477-7-FM & 477-8-FM only.
- Agency Approvals:
- CE, FM.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.