Series IR6/IR7 Dual Laser Extended Range Infrared Thermometer
Up to 50:1 Distance-to-Target Ratio
No longer available.
- Measuring hot surfaces from a long, safe distance
- Measurement Range:
- IR6: -76 to 1600°F (-60 to 871°C); IR7: -76 to 1832°F (-60 to 1000°C).
- Operating Range:
- 32 to 122°F (0 to 50°C).
- ±2% of readings or 4°F (2°C) whichever is greater.
- 0.1°F (0.1°C).
- Response Time:
- 1 second.
- Distance to Target:
- IR6: 30:1; IR7: 50:1.
- 0.95 default, adjustable 0.10 to 1.00 in 0.01 steps.
- Power Requirements:
- (2) AAA alkaline batteries, included, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- 180 hours continuous use.
- User selectable °F or °C.
- 13.62 oz (386.1 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Heavy-duty IR dual-laser thermometer with advanced temperature processing
- High-resolution optics
- Built-in LED flashlight
- What is emissivity?
- The ratio of energy emitted by an object to the energy emitted by a blackbody at the same temperature. The emissivity of an object depends upon its material and surface texture:a polished metal surface can have an emissivity around 0.2 and a piece of wood can have an emissivity around 0.95.