Series BFV Butterfly Valve
Low Cost, Lever Operated, Lug or Wafer Pattern, 225 psig
This product is no longer available, see Series WE20 for the suggested replacement.
- Perfect for on-off or throttling service
- Ideal for shut-off of water in chillers, cooling towers, and thermal storage systems
- Air dampers
- Irrigation systems
- Tank trucks
- Sewage systems, waste water treatment
- Compatible liquids, gases, and steam.
- Line Size:
- 2" to 12".
- Body Style:
- 2-way, wafer or lug butterfly.
- End Connections:
- Flange, to be used with flanges that are ANSI Class 125 (B16.1) and ANSI Class 150 (B16.5) dimensions.
- Pressure Limit:
- 225 psi (15.5 bar) WOG.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: Ductile iron; Disc: 316 SS; Seat and O-ring: EPDM or PTFE; Stem: 410 SS.
- Temperature Limits:
- EPDM Disc: -50 to 250°F (-46 to 121°C); PTFE Disc: 0 to 300°F (-18 to 149°C).
- Flow Rate:
- See Cv chart on Catalog page.
- 2 to 6": 10-position locking hand lever; 8 to 12": manual gear.
- Phenolic backed cartridge seat design for extended service and ease of replacement. Can be used for vacuum service.
- Extended neck for insulation - no fabricated extensions required.
- Machined flats attach disc/stem - no pins.
- Valve features a retainer lip for dead end service.
- Triple seal reduces possibility of external leakage.
- Silicone free from the factory - no aftermarket cleaning required.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.