Series BV3HL Three-Piece Sanitary Ball Valve
Hand Lever, Stainless Steel Construction, Cavity Filled
This product is no longer available, see Series WE03 for the suggested replacement.
- Compatible liquids and gases.
- Line Size:
- 1/2" to 4".
- End Connections:
- Sanitary clamp (liner meets BS 4825, part 3).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1000 psi (69 bar) WOG.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body, Ball, End Caps: CF8M SS; Stem: 316 SS; Stem Seal: fluoroelastomer; Seats, Body Seal, Thrust Washer, Packing: PTFE.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 450°F (-40 to 232°C) CWP. 297°F (147°C) steam maximum.
- Other Materials:
- 304 SS, vinyl.
- Ideal sanitary ball valve for high purity applications, including food & beverage, pharmaceutical and biotech industries.
- Three-piece stainless steel investment cast body.
- 240 Grit internal polish.
- Polished clamp end to sanitary finish.
- PTFE cavity filler to reduce the threat of product entrapment.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.