Series FS-2 Vane Flow Switch
Low Cost, Field Adjustable Set Point and Paddle
The Series FS-2 Vane Flow Switches offers an economical flow proving solution. The FS-2 paddles are adjustable to fit 1 to 8" size pipe.
- Boiler flow proving
- Hot water heaters
- Cooling lines
- Liquid transfer systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Bellow: Tin-bronze; Vane: SS; Body: Forged brass.
- Temperature Limits:
- 230°F (110°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 145 psig (10 bar).
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4 (IP64).
- Switch Type:
- SPDT snap switch.
- Electrical Rating:
- 10 A res, 3 A ind @ 250 VAC.
- Electrical Connection:
- Cable gland with attached wire leads or optional conduit connection.
- Process Connection:
- 1" male NPT or BSPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Switch must be installed vertically on horizontal pipe runs.
- Set Point Adjustment:
- Four vane combinations and an adjustment screw.
- Die-cast aluminum alloy.
- 28.22 oz (0.8 kg).
- Agency Approvals:
- Field adjustable set point adjustment screw allows for easy flow switch modification
- Custom application set points enabled by field adjustable vane layers
- Aluminum weatherproof housing permits outdoor installation
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Order|
|FS-2-VANE||Replacement vane assembly||Next Day||$6.30||Order|
- What does actuation and de-actuation mean?
- Actuation means that the flow rate has reached a point where the microswitch trips or the contacts of the microswitch change state. De-actuation means that the flow rate has decreased to a point where the microswitch returns to its normal state.
- On your Flow Switches, which model has a Form C type contact
- Form C contact is a SPDT snap switch. Many of Dwyer’s flow switches have SPDT snap switches. The V4, V6, V7, FS-2, and V8 are some of them.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.