Series AFS Adjustable Flow Switch
For Oils, Water and Gases, Infinite Adjustments
The SERIES AFS Adjustable Flow Switches are externally adjustable piston-type
flow switches for oils, liquids and gases. This Series offers an infinite number of flow
settings from 0.5 to 20 GPM.
- Protecting machine tools from coolant flow failure
- Protecting bearings from loss of lubricant
- Assuring proper air flow
- Water or compatible liquid control
- Oil flow control
- Control of gas flows
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases or liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing and Piston: See model chart; Spring: 316SS; O-ring: Fluoroelastomer; Other: Epoxy.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 300°F (-29 to 149°C), -20 to 225°F (-29 to 107.2°C) with polysulfone piston.
- Pressure Limit:
- 1000 psi (68 bar).
- ±10% of setpoint.
- ±1% maximum deviation.
- Switch Type:
- Electrical Rating:
- .17 A @ 120 VAC, .08 A @ 240 VAC, .13 A @ 120 VDC, .06 A @ 240 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- 18 AWG, 24" (61 cm), polymeric lead wires, optional 1/2" male NPT conduit connection.
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" female NPT ports.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Setpoint Adjustment:
- Liquids: 0.5 to 20 GPM (1.9 to 75.7 LPM); Gases: 1.0 to 75 SCFM (28 to 2124 LPM) at 5 psig.
- Required Filtration:
- 50 microns or better.
- 2 lb, 11 oz (1.22 kg).
- Agency Approval:
- Externally adjustable flow set point
- Offers a number of flow settings at pressures up to 1000 psig, with low pressure drop and precise repeatability
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.