Series P1 Brass Flow Switch
Fixed Setpoints, Flow Rates from 0.10 to 1.5 GPM
The SERIES P1 Brass Flow Switches utilizes a piston-type design for accurate detection of excessive or insufficient flow rates. The switches have preset actuation points from 0.10 to 1.5 GPM for liquid flow.
- Industrial cleaning equipment
- Detecting loss of fluid in hydraulic systems
- Assuring proper coolant flow in semiconductor processing
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing: brass; Piston: polysulfone; Spring: 316SS; O-Ring: Fluoroelastomer, Other: Epoxy.
- Temperature Limits:
- -20 to 225°F (-29 to 107°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1000 psig (68.9 bar).
- ±10% of set point.
- Switch Type:
- Electrical Rating:
- .17 A @ 120 VAC, .08 A @ 240 VAC, .13 A @ 120 VDC, .06 A @ 240 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- 18 AWG, 24" (60.96 cm), Polymeric lead wires.
- Process Connection:
- 1/4" female NPT.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position. Set points shown are based on vertical, inlet down position.
- Required Filtration:
- 50 microns or better.
- 0.66 lb (301 g).
- Agency Approval:
- Piston-type operation yields accurate detection of low flow rates
- The piston magnetically actuates a hermetically sealed SPST reed switch
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.