Series P3 Polypropylene Flow Switch
Fixed Set Points from 0.25 to 2.0 GPM, 3/8" NPT or "Quick Disconnect" Adapters
Fit almost any piping requirements with the Series P3 Polypropylene Flow Switch. The basic piston design consists of a hermetically sealed SPST normally open reed switch. Choose the inlet and outlet port to be 3/8" male NPT or 1/4" male “Quick Disconnect”. Select a quick disconnect acetal adapter for straight through flow or with a shut off valve. The shut off valve will stop line flow when the adapter is removed from the switch. The flow will resume when the adapter is reconnected. With many snap-on fittings to choose from, any flow application can integrate the P3 Flow Switch into the existing piping.
- Pure water equipment
- Filter life monitoring
- Heat exchangers
- Cooling applications
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing: Polypropylene; Piston: PPS composite; Spring: 316SS; O-ring: Fluorocarbon.
- Temperature Limits:
- 0 to 212°F (-18 to 100°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 125 psig (8.6 bar) @ 70°F (21°C); 50 psig (3.4 bar) @ 212°F (100°C).
- 20% of set point.
- Switch Type:
- SPST, N.O.
- Electrical Rating:
- .08 A @ 120 VAC.
- Electrical Connection:
- 24" (60.96 cm) polymeric wire leads, 22 AWG.
- Process Connection:
- 3/8" male NPT or 1/4" quick disconnect.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Any position. Set points shown are based on vertical, inlet down position.
- Required Filtration:
- 100 microns or better.
- 5 oz (0.14 kg).
- Agency Approval:
- Piston design incorporates a hermetically sealed SPST magnetic reed switch
- Easy integration to existing piping with a variety of fitting options
- Selectable shut off valve will stop line flow when the adapter is removed from the switch
- Economical design
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|P3-801||Quick disconnect straight through 1/4" NPT connection.||3-4 Weeks||$13.75||N||Order|
|P3-802||Quick disconnect straight through 1/4" BSPT connection.||3-4 Weeks||$13.75||N||Order|
|P3-804||Quick disconnect straight through 3/8" BSPT connection.||3-4 Weeks||$13.75||N||Order|
|P3-807||Quick disconnect straight through 1/4" ID Tubing connection.||3-4 Weeks||$13.75||N||Order|
|P3-901||Quick disconnect straight through 1/4" NPT connection with shutoff valve.||3-4 Weeks||$16.25||N||Order|
|P3-902||Quick disconnect straight through 1/4" BSPT connection with shutoff valve.||3-4 Weeks||$16.25||N||Order|
|P3-907||Quick disconnect straight through 1/4" ID tubing connection with shutoff valve.||3-4 Weeks||$16.25||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.