Series P5 PVC Shuttle Flow Switch
Low Cost Flow/No Flow Monitoring, Visual Flow Indication, Broad Chemical Compatibility
The transparent Series P5 Shuttle Flow Switch features corrosion resistant, durable PVC housing for visual confirmation in flow/no flow applications. The switches have preset actuation points from 0.5 to 2.0 GPM for actuation on increasing flow. Switching is SPST normally open at no flow. Choose from 1/2" NPT or 3/4" IPS (for 0.5 GPM) or 1" IPS (for 2.0 GPM) inlet and outlet ports. The shuttle design has only one moving part for long life and minimum maintenance. Remove the one-piece bonnet and shuttle assembly to quickly clean the unit without disturbing the housing or piping. Rugged construction and excellent chemical compatibility simplify flow/no flow detection.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Housing, Shuttle and Bonnet: PVC; O-ring: Buna-N; Epoxy.
- Temperature Limits:
- 120°F (49°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 120 psig (8.2 bar) @ 70 to 100°F (21 to 38°C); 50 psig (304 bar) @ 101 to 120°F (38.3 to 49°C).
- ±20% of set point.
- Switch Type:
- SPST, N.O.
- Electrical Rating:
- .17 A @ 120 VAC, .08 A @ 240 VAC, .13 A @ 120 VDC, .06 A @ 240 VDC.
- Electrical Connection:
- 22 AWG, 24" (61 cm), PVC lead wire.
- Process Connection:
- 1/2" female NPT, 3/4" IPS or 1" IPS.
- Required Filtration:
- 150 microns or better.
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertical, inlet facing down.
- 6 oz (.17 kg).
- Agency Approval:
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.