Series FLM Flanged Electromagnetic Flow Transmitter
No Moving Parts, Minimal Straight Pipe Requirement, Unobstructed Flow, Modbus® or BACnet Communication Options
NEW PRODUCT - Soon to be released, consult factory.
The SERIES FLM Flanged Electromagnetic Flow Transmitter is a flanged, in-line flowmeter designed for use in pipe sizes ranges from 1" to 40" (25 to 1000 mm)*. This series displays flow rate and total with current analog output.
- Contaminated liquid flow monitoring
- Flow of conductive liquids
- Water & wastewater treatment
- Industrial systems
- Irrigation applications
- Telemetry applications
- Compatible non-coating conductive liquids.
- See chart.
- Wetted Materials:
- Liner: Dual durometer rubber; Electrodes: 316 SS.
- Temperature Limits:
- Process: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C); Ambient: 14 to 140°F (-10 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- ≤232 psi (1.6 MPa).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Horizontal or vertical.
- Process Connection:
- GB9119-88 flanges. Will bolt to most ANSI and DIN flanges. Consult factory for alternatives. Refer to dimension chart or consult factory for additional flange options.
- Rate: 5 digits; Total: 9 digits LCD.
- 4 to 20 mA with 2-wire RS-485. Modbus® RTU or BACnet MSTP options. Consult factory for communication options.
- Power Requirements:
- 24 VDC @ ≥1A (20 to 36 VDC).
- Electrical Connection:
- Terminal block.
- ≥5 µs/cm.
- Enclosure Materials:
- Body: Epoxy-coated welded steel; Housing: Powder-coated diecast aluminum.
- Enclosure Rating:
- See model chart.
- Agency Approvals:
- Long life cycle and less frequent maintenance with no moving parts to wear or break and electrodes that discourage fouling
- Minimal space requirement between the meter and a pipe elbow
- Rate and total indication are standard on large LCD display
- Obstruction-free pipe cross-section yields low pressure drop
- Unaffected by change in temperature, density, viscosity or concentration
- Pulse output for use with a variety of displays and controllers for remote reading
- Backup battery power to provide auxiliary power during power failures
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|NISTCAL-FU||NIST traceable calibration certificate for ultrasonic flowmeters. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||2-3 Weeks||$300.00|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.