Series CAM Compressed Air Meter
Steady-State and Cumulative Totals PNP/4-20 mA Output
The Series CAM Compressed Air Meter operates by the calorimetric measuring principle to detect the standard volume flow of operating compressed air. It is designed specifically to evaluate the current flow rate and the current consumed quantity in compressed air systems. With an easily programmable digital display, this unit offers a quick, accurate readout. The Series CAM is constructed of high-grade materials and is virtually maintenance free.
Models & Ordering
- Compressed air; air quality (see chart on Catalog Page).
- Wetted Materials:
- Stainless steel (304S15), ceramics, glass passivated, PEEK, polyester, fluoroelastomer, anodized aluminum.
- Class 141: ±3% of measured value + 0.3% of full scale value; Class 344: ±6% of measured value + 0.6% of full scale value.
- Response Time:
- <0.1 seconds.
- Temperature Limit:
- 32 to 140°F (0 to 60°C).
- Pressure Limit:
- 232 psig (16 bar).
- Humidity Limit:
- 90% RH.
- Power Requirements:
- 19-30 DC.
- Output Signal:
- Output 1: PNP Open Collector: VOUT(max)=30 VDC/ISINK(max)= 250 mA; Output 2: 4-20 mA (scaleable) or PNP Open Collector.
- Loop Resistance:
- 500 ohms.
- Current Consumption:
- <100 mA.
- Electrical Connections:
- 4-pin M12 (micro) cable connection.
- Process Connections:
- 1/2", 1" and 2" NPT.
- 4-digit alpha numeric red LED.
- Enclosure Rating:
- IP 65 (NEMA 4X).
- Mounting Orientation:
- Vertical, horizontal, side with pipe length facing left.
- CAM-10: 12.5 lb; CAM-20: 2.35 lb; CAM-30: 4.16 lb.
- Agency Approvals:
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|A-283||4-Wire connector.||Same Day||$31.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.