Series HFT In-Line Flow Transmitters
Local Flow Indication, Unrestricted Mounting, 4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 V, and 1 to 5 V Output
The SERIES HFT In-Line Transmitters provide continuous monitoring of flow rate
levels via a direct reading in-line flowmeter with electronics to provide proportional
4 to 20 mA, 0 to 5 and 1 to 5 VDC analog outputs.
- Waste water processing
- Lubrication systems
- Process control
- Solar systems
- Drain lines
- Pump testing
- Drive data acquisition devices, meters or analog input cards
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases or liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: Aluminum, brass or 304 SS; Seals: Buna-N or Fluoroelastomer; Magnet: PTFE coated Alnico; Other internal parts: 304 SS.
- 500 SSU.
- Temperature Limits:
- 170°F (76°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Aluminum body: 600 psig (41 bar); Brass body: 3500 psig (240 bar); 304 SS body: 6000 psig (413 bar).
- Power Requirements:
- 12 to 35 VDC.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- ±2% FS.
- ±1% of FS.
- Response Time:
- <100 ms.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA; 0 to 5 V; 1 to 5 V.
- Shipping Weight:
- 1/4 to 1/2" female NPT models: 3 lb (1.4 kg); 3/4 to 1" female NPT models: 4.5 lb (2.0 kg); 1-1/2" female NPT models: 12 lb (5.4 kg).
- Provides analog output to monitor application flow and integral direct reading scale to provide local indication of flow rate
- Increased application versatility with no inlet or outlet straight plumbing requirement and can be mounted horizontally, vertically, or inverted
- Outdoor or harsh environment installation capable with rugged cast aluminum construction and NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-FT1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for flow transmitters. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$210.00||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.