Series TFP-GV Gas Turbine Flow Meter
PPS Body, 0 to 5 VDC Output
The SERIES TFP-GV Gas Flowmeters utilize a turbine wheel and electro-optical detection to convert flow rates into a linear 0 to 5 VDC output signal for recording and data logging. A power adapter or mating cable assembly is required for operation.
- Industrial flow monitoring
- Commercial systems
- Laboratory equipment
Models & Ordering
- Clean dry gases compatible with wetted materials.
- Wetted Materials:
- PPS, acetal, sapphire, glass, epoxy, and fluoroelastomer.
- ±3% of FS.
- ±3% of FS.
- ±0.5% of FS.
- Temperature Limits:
- 41 to 131°F (5 to 55°C); Storage: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C); Sensitivity: ±0.2% of FS per °C.
- Pressure Limits:
- 40 psig (2.8 bar).
- Process Connection:
- Compression fitting, see model table on Catalog page.
- Power Requirements:
- 11.5 to 15 VDC.
- Power Consumption:
- 35 mA @ 12 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 0 to 5 VDC; minimum 2.5 kΩ load.
- Electrical Connections:
- Four-pin power and signal connector. A power adapter or mating cable required for operation. See accessories table.
- Enclosure Rating:
- IP10 (NEMA 1).
- 0.16 lb (75 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Corrosion resistant PPS body
- High repeatability with patented microturbine design
- Design accurately measures flow rates with no zero drift and no required maintenance
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|A-454||115 VAC power adapter and signal cable.||3-4 Weeks||$66.50||N||Order|
|A-455||230 VAC power adapter and signal cable.||2-3 Weeks||$66.50||N||Order|
|A-456||36" mating cable with spliced leads.||Consult Factory||$39.25||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.