Series DTFA Variable-Area Flowmeter for Gases
Economical, Aluminum Body, 5% FS Accuracy
The Series DTFA Variable-Area Flowmeter for Gases measures gas flow
rates with ±5% of full-scale accuracy at an affordable price. Rugged aluminum
construction ensures great compatibility and the strength to withstand system
pressures of up to 3000 psig (200 bar). Available in either 1/4" or 1/2" NPT
connections. Comes pre-calibrated for horizontal in-line mounting.
- Monitoring pressure drop across filters or strainers
- Flow scale based on differential pressure
- Liquid level given pressure differential between bottom and top of tank
- Hydraulic equipment
- Oil & gas equipment
- Heat exchangers
- Backflow prevention
Models & Ordering
- Service: Compatible gases.
Wetted Materials:Body: Aluminum; Spring: PTFE-coated; Range spring: 302 SS; Magnet: PTFE-coated; Metering cone: Acetal; Seals: Buna.
Temperature Limits: -40 to 200°F (-40 to 93°C).
Pressure Limit: 3000 psig (200 bar).
Accuracy: ±5% FS.
Repeatability: ±1% FS.
Size: Diameter dial face 2.5" (63.5 mm).
Process Connections: See catalog page.
Weight: DTFA-1A: 3 lb (1.36 kg); DTFA-2A: 5 lb (2.27 kg).
- Durable metal construction ensures great reliability and the strength to withstand system pressures of up to 3000 psig (200 bar)
- Shatter proof construction, unlike glass tube variable area flowmeters, yields long operation life
- Preform precisely in high temperature, high vibration, shock-prone environments
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.