Series RMV Rate-Master® Dial-Type Flowmeters
Brass Body, Three Ranges to 20 GPM Water, Shatterproof Construction
The SERIES RMV Rate-Master® Flowmeters measure higher water flow rates with ±2% of full scale accuracy at an affordable price. Stocked models are fitted with 1" female NPT inlet and outlet; 3/4" and 1/2" sizes are also available. Install in line, supported by piping or flush panel mount with complete hardware package included.
- Monitor coolant flow through ingot heaters, high-amp switchgear, resistance welders, heat exchangers, compressors, scrubbers.
- Monitor water consumption to different processes and operations for more efficient operation.
- Calculate required fill or drain times for tanks, water towers.
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Brass, copper, 302 SS, sintered barium ferrite.
- Temperature Limits:
- 20 to 200°F (-6.7 to 93°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 1000 psig (68.9 bar).
- Pressure Drop:
- 0 to 5 GPM: 3.2 psid; 0 to 10 GPM: 5.3 psid; 0 to 20 GPM: 10.4 psid.
- ±2% of FS.
- Diameter dial face 4" (101.6 mm).
- Process Connections:
- See specific model number on Catalog page.
- Maximum Flow:
- 1.5 x full scale reading.
- 9 lb (4.08 kg).
- Rugged forged brass housing yields great compatibility and strength, allowing the unit to withstand system pressures to 1000 psig (68.9 bar)
- Shatter proof construction, unlike glass tube variable area flowmeters, yields long operation life
- -ASF Option adds external pointer to indicate flow limit. Add -ASF suffix. Example: RMV-1-3-ASF.
|EXAMPLE||RMV||1||1||ASF||Series RMV-1-1-ASF Rate-Master®Dial-Type Flowmeter, range 0-5 GPM Water, 1/2" NPT connection, with adjustable signal flag.|
|SERIES||RMV||Rate-Master® Dial-Type Flowmeter|
|0-5 GPM Water
0-10 GPM Water
0-20 GPM Water
|Adjustable Signal Flag
Certificate of Origin
Green Scale Overlay
Mirror Scale Overlay
Red Scale Overlay
Stainless Steel Tag
Yellow Scale Overlay
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.