In-line flowmeters are indicators for flow rate. Dwyer's flow meters are ideal for measurement of a range of compatible gases, oil, or water based liquids. Applications include deionized water flow, pickling, compressed gases, harsh environments, coolant lines, and industrial applications.
- Series HF
- For Air, Water or Caustic Fluids, ±2% FS, Unrestricted Mounting, High Temperature and Pressure Options
In-Line Flow Monitors are ideal for direct measurement for a range of compatible gases, oil, or water based liquids. Applications include pulp and paper and heating loop flow.
- Series HFPC & HFPS
- Mount in any Position, Corrosive Resistant
Plastic Flowmeters are a series of clear body, inline flowmeters. They have dual scales measuring both in GPM and LPM. A few applications include chemical processing and hydraulic flow.
- Series SSM
- Available Stainless Steel for Industrial Environments
All Metal Flowmeters are industrial flowmeters with a direct reading scale. A few applications include compressed gases, coolant lines, and harsh environments.
- Series PVF & CPF
- Perfect for Compatible Acids, Caustics and D.I. Water
PVC and CPVC Flowmeters are heavy bodied meters for corrosives and high purity fluids. A few applications include deionized water flow, pickling, and electrogalvanization.
- Series TVF
- View Flow Rate from 360°, Water or Air Ranges
Total View Industrial Flowmeters are economical, tough, simple, and accurate. A few applications include coolant lines and compressed gases.