Series HFPC & HFPS Plastic Flowmeters
Mount in any Position, Corrosive Resistant
The SERIES HFPC & HFPS Flowmeters are a series of clear body, inline flowmeters. This Series consists of the HFPC polycarbonate body flowmeter and the HFPS polysulfone body flowmeter. These flowmeters have dual scales measuring both in GPM and LPM.
CAUTION: Series HFPC & HFPS Flowmeters are for indoor use only or areas without direct sunlight. Polycarbonate & polysulfone are adversely affected by ultraviolet light.
- Chemical processing
- Pulp and paper
- Process control
- Fluid power
- Hydraulic flow
- Heating loop flow
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- HFPC: Polycarbonate body, Buna-N seals, SS spring, Polysulfone connections. HFPS: Polysulfone body, Buna-N seals, SS spring, Polysulfone connections.
- Pressure Limits:
- 325 psig (22.4 bar).
- Temperature Limits:
- HFPC: 200°F (93°C) HFPS: 250°F (121°C).
- ±5% FS.
- ±1% FS.
- Pressure Loss:
- See Catalog page.
- Standard models 1 lb (453.6 g). Models with optional brass connections 2 lb (907 g).
- Clear body allows for visual inspection of the fluid conditions and immediate problem detection
- Reduce cost with multi position mounting to accommodate direction of flow
- Rugged construction allows for high pressure and temperature rating for long operation life
- Injection molded, polycarbonate or polysulfone bodies yield great repeatability
- For NIST traceable calibration certificate,
use order code NISTCAL-FL1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .$210.00 net
(add 1 week to product lead time)
|EXAMPLE||HFPC||1||1||BC||Series HFPC-1-1-BC Plastic Flow Meter, polycarbonate body, 1/2" female NPT polysulfone connections, range .5-5 GPM & 1-19 LPM, with brass connections.|
|Plastic Flow Meter, Polycarbonate Body, Polysulfone Connections
Plastic Flow Meter, Polysulfone Body and Connections
|1/2" Female NPT
3/4" Female NPT
1" Female NPT
1/2" Male NPT
3/4" Male NPT
1" Male NPT
1/2" Female BSPP
3/4" Female BSPP
1" Female BSPP
|.5-5 GPM & 1-19 LPM
1-10 GPM & 3.8-38 LPM
2-15 GPM & 7.5-55 LPM
3-30 GPM & 11-113 LPM
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.