Series GFT2 Flow Totalizer
Graphic LCD, Digital RS-232 or RS-485 Interface
The Series GFT2 Flow Totalizer is a microcontroller driven device designed to linearize the flow meter and controller flow curve plus display the instantaneous flow rate, total, and accumulated total. The totalizer is intended to be used with analog flow meters and controllers with analog 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA interface. RS-232 or RS- 485 digital interface is available.
Models & Ordering
- Input Analog Range: 0 to 5 VDC, 0 to 10 VDC, or 4 to 20 mA.
Accuracy: ±0.1% FS.
Operating Temperature: 14 to 158°F (-10 to 70°C).
Power Supply: 12 to 26 VDC.
Weight: 0.3 lb (125 g).
- Up to 47 different volumetric and mass flow engineering units (including userdefined)
• User adjustable LCD back light and contrast level
• Compact design for unit mount, panel mount, wall mount, or field mount applications
• Low and high flow alarms with programmable action delay
• Free configuration and mounting utility software
• 0.51" (13 mm) LCD digits for flow rate, and 0.21" (5.5 mm) digits for total
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|GFT2-20C||Flow controller mounting kit, power supply||Consult Factory||$111.00||B||Order|
|A-645||Flow controlling mounting kit, no cables||Consult Factory||$20.50||B||Order|
|A-646||Flow meter mounting kit, no cables||Consult Factory||$20.50||B||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.