Series TTM Electronic Totalizing Meter
Batch or Cumulative Totals, Easy-to-Read LCD Display, ±5% Accuracy
The SERIES TTM Electronic Totalizing Meter measures batch and cumulative totals in liquid transfer systems in Nylon or Aluminum for water or fuels. The meter is designed for any pump, pressure, or gravity feed system with a 3 to 30 GPM (10 to 100 LPM) flow range.
- Cooling towers
- De-icing in airports
- Pest control dispensing
- Chemical blending
- Onsite add water for concrete trucks
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids.
- Flow Range:
- 3 to 30 GPM (10 to 100 LPM).
- Wetted Materials:
- Bearings: Ceramic; Shaft: Tungsten carbide; Rotor: Nylon 6-6; Rings: 316 SS; Body: TTM10, 11: Nylon 6-6, TTM20, 21: Aluminum; Other: TTM20, 21: Ceramic magnet.
- Batch Total Maximum:
- Cumulative Total Maximum:
- Temperature Limits:
- 14 to 130°F (-10 to 54°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Nylon models: 150 psig (10 bar); Aluminum models: 300 psig (20 bar).
- Pressure Drop:
- 2 psi (0.14 bar) @ 30 GPM (100 LPM).
- Maximum Particulate Size:
- 350 microns.
- 4-digit LCD, 5/8" H.
- Auto Shut-off:
- After 1 minute.
- 1" female NPT.
- (2) AAA alkaline batteries, installed functional, user replaceable.
- Battery Life:
- Battery Life: Approx. 9000 hours.
- Nylon models: 0.4 lb (190 g); Aluminum models: 0.7 lb (340 g).
- Agency Approvals:
- Easily view batch and cumulative totals on the large 4-digit LCD display
- Resettable batch totals ideal for totalizing a single use
- Cumulative total will automatically reset to zero when a maximum reading of 9999 is obtained
- Models designed for use in water applications are constructed of Nylon® and rated to 150 psig (10.3 bar)
- Aluminum models are calibrated for fuels and rated to 300 psig (20.7 bar)
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.