Series PSX2 Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter Detector
Compact and Lightweight
Series PSX2 Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter Detectors are paired with Series PUX and PUX2 converters in order to utilize the transit-time difference for measuring flow rates in pipes from the outside. It is a compact and lightweight instrument incorporating the latest electronics and digital signal processing technologies, realizing high performance and easy operation. Series PSX2 Detectors are non-intrusive clamp-on sensors and are easy to install, require simple maintenance, and are free from pressure loss, choking, corrosion, and leaking.
Models & Ordering
- Homogenous liquids (water, sea water, oil, and fluid of unknown velocity) capable of ultrasonic wave propagation. Turbidity: 10000 deg. (mg/L) or less. State of Flow: Axis-symmetric flow in pipe filled with fluid.
- 0 to ±105 fps (0 to +32 m/s).
- ±1.0% of rate, except PSX2-B: ±1.5% of rate.
- Response Time:
- 1s or less.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient 140°F (60°C). Fluid Temperature: PSX2-B: -40 to 212°F (-40 to 100°C); PSX2-D, and PSX2-E: -40 to 176°F (-40 to 80°C); PSX2-HT: -40 to 392°F (-40 to 200°C).
- Enclosure Rating:
- Drip-proof, IP52 (NEMA 5); Large Sensor, immersion proof, IP67 (NEMA 6).
- PSX2-E, PSX2-B, and PSX2-D: Plastic case, and aluminum alloy and plastic mounting bracket. PSX2-HT: 304SS case, and aluminum alloy and 304SS mounting bracket.
- Electrical Connection:
- Terminal screws.
- PSX2-E and PSX2-B: plastic cloth belt, PSX2-D: stainless steel wire, PSX2-HT: stainless steel belt.
- PSX2-E: 1.32 lb (0.6 kg), PSX2-B: 1.76 lb (0.8 kg), PSX2-D: 3.1 lb (1.4 kg), PSX2-HT: 3.75 lb (1.6 kg).
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|A-186||Silicone-based grease acoustic couplant, 3 oz tube.||Same Day||$13.00||B||Order|
|A-188||Silicone-free acoustic couplant, 4 oz tube.||Same Day||$63.50||B||Order|
|A-197||Silicone based RTV acoustic couplant, 2.8 oz.||Same Day||$4.75||B||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.