Series PUX Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter Converter
Compact and Lightweight
Series PUX Portable Ultrasonic Flowmeter Converters are paired with Series PSX2 sensors in order to utilize the transit-time difference for measuring flow rates in pipes from the outside. It is a compact and lightweight instrument incorporating the latest electronics and digital signal processing technologies, realizing high performance and easy operation. This portable unit is designed for 5 hours of continuous operation with its built-in battery, which only requires 3 hours to recharge.
Models & Ordering
- Homogeneous liquids (water, sea water, oil, and fluid of unknown velocity) capable of ultrasonic wave propagation.
- BNC connector, coaxial cable from sensor.
- 0 to ±105 fps (0 to ±32 m/s).
- LCD, 240 x 320 dot (with back light).
- ±1.0% of rate.
- Power Requirement:
- Built in special type Ni-Cad battery (continuous operation time: 5 hours without printer and back light off) (recharging time: 3 hours, power adapter used).
- Power Consumption:
- 12 W or less.
- Power Adapter:
- Special type power adapter 90 to 264 VAC, 47/63Hz.
- Power Failure Backup:
- Memory backup with lithium battery (effective term, 5 years).
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient 131°F (55°C) without printer; 113°F (45°C) with printer.
- 4 to 20 mA DC, 1 point (load resistance, 0 to 1 kohms).
- Serial Communications:
- RS-232C (not isolated), 1 point.
- Enclosure Rating:
- Dust-proof, IP50.
- Plastic case.
- 3.3 lb (1.5 kg) without printer; 4.4 lb (2.0 kg) with printer.
- Reduced size and weight
- Compatible with a wide range of sensors
- Quick response with high-speed microprocessor
- Large type graphic LCD
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|A-PUX-CBL||5M coax cable for PUX Series||$43.30||N||Order|
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.