Series ULF Ultrasonic Flow Transmitter
Integrated LCD Display, Non-Contact Level Sensing for Open Channel Flow
The Series ULF is an ultrasonic continuous flow measurement transmitter perfect for maintenance free, non-contact measurement of open channels. This series operates on ultrasonic technology and offers dependable, highly accurate measurements. The ULF features easy programming with a 4 digit LCD screen and a simple menu format. It is perfect for direct installation over flumes and weirs and compensates for virtually all environmental conditions such as vapors, gases, temperature variations, and wind. The weatherproof IP65 body makes this unit ideal for any flow measurement situation.
- Compatible liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Sensor: Polypropylene; Acoustic Window: ECTFE.
- ULF-X1-XXX: 0.82 to 16.4 ft (0.25 to 5 m). ULF-X2-XXX: 1.96 to 49.2 ft (0.6 to 15 m).
- 0.25% of max. range (at 20°C).
- 0.04" (1 mm).
- Blind Zone:
- ULF-X1-XXX: 0.8 ft (.25 m); ULF-X2-XXX: 1.96 ft (0.6 m).
- Beam Angle:
- 5° @ 3 db point.
- Temperature Limits:
- -40 to 158°F (-40 to 70°C).
- Temperature Compensation:
- Pressure Limits:
- 13.5 to 30 psi (0.9 to 2 bar).
- Power Requirement:
- 18 to 28 VDC.
- Output Signal:
- 4 to 20 mA.
- Loop Resistance:
- Max. 727Ω @ 28 VDC.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminal.
- Conduit Connection:
- 1/2" NPT, cable gland (optional).
- Process Connection:
- 2" NPT, 1/2" BSP (optional).
- Plastic enclosure: ABS & UV resistant body.
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4 (IP65).
- Mounting Orientation:
- 3 minute delay before transmission of an error signal.
- 4 character LCD.
- ft, m (optional).
- 4 button.
- 3.1 lb (1.4 kg).
- High accuracy (0.25% of max range)
- Automatic ambient temperature compensation
- ABS & UV resistant body
- Programmed with standard weir and flume sizes
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.