Series UXF3 Ultrasonic Flowmeter Converter
Excellent Performance and Easy Operation
The Series UXF3 Ultrasonic Flowmeter Converters are paired with Series SX1 or SX2 sensors in order to utilize the transit-time measure method. Thanks to microprocessor-based electronics, the flowmeter can easily be configured from the front keypad to specific applications. The flowmeter is suitable for liquid flow measurements for pipes from 1/2 inch to 19.5 feet diameter. The accuracy of this flowmeter falls within ± 1% of the flow rate. The UXF3 also provides excellent resistance against aerated flow such as sludge, raw sewage, and bubble contained flow. The multilingual display supports a variety of language choices. The combination of the easy to read LCD screen and front panel buttons along with the variety of language selections makes this flowmeter very user friendly. This flowmeter incorporates the latest electronics and high-speed digital signal processing technologies (32 bit MPU), realizing high performance and easy operation. See bulletin F-107-UXF3 for more details.
Models & Ordering
- Liquid flow through which ultrasonic signal can be transmitted (water, sea water, oil, and fluid of unknown velocity).
- Sensor cable radio frequency coaxial cable RG-58A/U2.
- 0 to ±105 fps (0 to ±32 m/s) (bi-directional flow).
- LCD with backlight, 16 letters 2 lines.
- ±1.0% of rate.
- Power Requirements:
- 100 to 240 VAC ±10% 50/60 Hz, or 20 to 30 VDC.
- Power Consumption:
- AC: 15 VA; DC: 6W.
- Temperature Limits:
- Ambient -4 to 131°F (-20 to 55°C).
- Analog: 4 to 20 mA DC current output; Digital: One mechanical relay output, 240 VAC, 30 VDC, 1 A. Two transistor outputs available, Open collector output: 30 VDC, 0.1A.
- Serial Communications (option):
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Aluminum alloy.
- Electrical Connections:
- Screw terminals.
- Wall or pipe mount.
- 10 lb (4.5 kg).
- High accuracy
- Excellent resistance against aerated flow
- Quick response with high-speed microprocessor
- Multilingual display (English, Japanese, German, French, and Spanish)
- Large type graphic LCD
- Front keypad
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships*||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-FU||NIST traceable calibration certificate for ultrasonic flowmeters. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||2-3 Weeks||$300.00||Order|
- We have purchased a UXF2 Flowmeter. Is there a way to connect the flowmeter to a laptop and run a program to collect data in a spreadsheet? If so, would you be able to provide the required information and program/software.
- To communicate to a laptop with the series UXF2, you would need a model that comes with either RS-232C or RS-485 serial communication. Further instructions regarding the serial communication can be found in the manual starting on page 85. The full service manual can be found on this web page under Literature.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.