Tapered bore in-line indicators for flow rate. Ideal for high purity or corrosive liquid applications, gas and liquid applications, air samplers and medical applications. Flowmeters are shipped assembled and ready for panel mounting.
Variable Area Selection Guide
- Series RM
- 2", 5" or 10" Scale, Interchangeable Bodies
Rate-Master® Polycarbonate Flowmeter is suitable for both gas and liquid applications. Allows the piping to remain undisturbed, interchangeability of the ranges, and easy cleaning.
- Series VF
- Hot-Stamped Scales, Multi-Angle Views of Flow
Visi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeter is a clear acrylic body flowmeters suitable for both gas and liquid applications. A few applications are medical equipment, air samplers, gas analyzers, and chemical injectors.
- Series VFC/VFCII
- Used to Indicate Air or Water Flow, End Connections
Visi-Float® Acrylic Flowmeter is a clear acrylic body flowmeter suitable for both gas and liquid applications. A few applications are cabinet purging, remediation, and osmosis skids.
- Series DR4
- Direct Reading, 127 mm Scale, ±10% FS Accuracy, Interchangeable Flowtubes
High Flow Glass Flowmeter offers a solution to the problem of fluid flow indication at higher capacity levels. Designed to withstand even the harshest industrial applications.
- Series VAT
- In-Line, Chemically Inert
Variable Area Fluoropolymer Flowmeters are ideal for high purity or corrosive liquid applications. Applications include chemical injectors and deionized water systems.
- Series RSF
- Dual, Rotatable Direct Reading Scales for Air and Water
Rotatable Scale Flowmeters are ideal for the direct flow measurement of air, water, and other commonly used gases. Features borosilicate glass tubes. An application is water and air pollution analysis systems.
- Series VA
- 65 mm and 150 mm, ±2% FS Accuracy, Interchangeable Flowtubes, PTFE Options, Universal mm Scale
Variable Area Glass Flowmeters are designed with easy to read scales. Suitable for metering carrier gases, liquid, and gas measurement in pilot plants, process flow, and level indicating.
- Series TVA
- 75 mm and 125 mm, 10:1 Turndown, Back Connect, Corrosive Resistant
All Fluoropolymer Flowmeters offer solutions for measuring flow rates of highly corrosive or ultra-pure liquids. Applications include chemical injectors and deionized water systems.
- Series DR
- 65 mm and 150 mm, Interchangeable Flowtubes, Direct Reading Scales
Direct Reading Glass Flowmeters are ideal for direct flow measurement of air, water, and other commonly used gases. Shipped completely assembled and include standard panel mounting hardware.
- Series MM
- 2" or 1-1/2" Scale, Configurable Valve Option
Mini-Master® Flowmeter is suitable for both gas and liquid applications with advanced features at a low cost. Compact flowmeter ideal for measuring small volume air.
- Series UV
- Monitor Water Flow Rates from .25 to 40 GPM, Air Rates from 1 to 100 SCFM
Ultra-View™ Polysulfone Flowmeter is a laboratory grade flowmeter with a dual scale that measures flow in GPM and LPM of water, air, and other compatible media.
- Series MTF
- Customize to Fit Application, 65 mm or 150 mm Variable Area Flow Tubes
Multitube Flow System can be configured with up to six different flow tubes with various flow capacities and flow patterns. Ideal for multichannel metering, mixing, or monitoring applications.
- Series IF
- Air/Water Direct Reading Scale, 304 SS Protective Shield
Industrial Direct Reading Flowmeters are directly measure flow rates for water and for air service. Applications include gas or liquid metering and industrial pneumatic or hydraulic systems.
- Series VA-K
- Interchangeable Flow Tubes and Floats, 150 mm Universal Scales
Variable Area Flowmeter Kit is economical. Includes a completely assembled flowmeter and three interchangeable flow tubes. A few applications include air and water analysis, film processing, and pharmaceutical.
- Series OMA
- Use to Indicate and Manually Control Oxygen Flow
Oxygen Flowmeter is for medical applications and manually controlling flow from oxygen generators. Flow levels are kept stable by precision valve and knob adjustment.
- Series LFM
- Chemically Resistant, In-Line or Panel Mount Options, Adjustable Set Point Indicator Option
Polycarbonate Flowmeters are made of precision, injection molded polycarbonate bodies and fittings. They feature dual, direct reading scales measuring in both GPM and LPM.