Series MTF Multitube Flow System
Customize to Fit Application, 65 mm or 150 mm Variable Area Flow Tubes
Customize flow systems to meet application requirements. Systems can be configured with up to six different flow tubes with various flow capacities and flow patterns. The Series MTF Multitube Flow Systems are ideal for multichannel metering, mixing, or monitoring applications.
To Customize your flow system:
- Determine the flow pattern required for the application.
- Select a 65 mm or 150 mm frame, along with the appropriate number of tubes required, flow pattern, and wetted parts. Choose a 150 mm Gas Proportioner Frame (Series MTP) to blend the 2 or 3 gases at required concentrations. Gas proportioner frames are typically used at 50 psi.
- Choose the appropriate 65 mm or 150 mm correlated flow tubes, for air or water.
- Select a valve cartridge if desired that matches the range of the flow tube.
Note: Refer to catalog page under Support Library tab in order to ensure the purchase of a complete part.
Models & Ordering
- Universal 65 mm or 150 mm scales with correlation charts.
- Accuracy: *Correlated Flow Tubes: +/- 2% FS @ 70 deg F (21.1 deg C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute); Direct Reading Flow Tubes: +/- 5% FS @ 70 deg F (21.1 deg C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute). *Models FT-61, FT-62, FT-123, and FT-124 have an accuracy of +/- 5% FS @ 70 deg F (21.1 deg C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute).
- ±0.25% of scale reading.
- Turn-down Ratio:
- 10:1, 20:1 with combinations of two floats installed in meter.
- Maximum Operating Pressure:
- 200 psig (13.8 bar).
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- 250°F (121°C).
- 1/8" female NPT.
- Borosilicate glass.
- 316 stainless steel or black glass as indicated.
- Float Stops:
- End Fittings:
- Anodized Aluminum or 316 stainless steel.
- Front Shield:
- Side Panels:
- Black, anodized aluminum.
- Buna-N on aluminum models and Fluoroelastomer on stainless steel models.
- Wetted Parts:
- 6-turn Valves: For Aluminum Frames: aluminum body, 316 SS spindle, Acetal orifice, Buna-N o-rings; For 316 SS Frames: 316 SS body, 316 SS spindle, PCTFE orifice, fluoroelastomer o-rings. 16-turn Valves: For Aluminum Frames: brass body, 316 SS spindle, PCTFE orifice, Buna-N o-rings; For 316 SS Frames: 316 SS body, 316 SS spindle, PCTFE orifice, fluoroelastomer o-rings.
- Valve Cartridges
For metering or mixing applications, complete your multitube flow system by selecting a valve cartridge suitable for the flow range. Choose a standard 6-turn valve or high precision 16-turn valve.
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.