Series RSF Rotatable Scale Flowmeters
Dual, Rotatable Direct Reading Scales for Air and Water
The SERIES RSF Rotatable Scale Flowmeters are ideal for the direct flow measurement of air, water, and other commonly used gases. These flowmeters are designed with direct read scales with no need for correlation charts and graduations are marked on a rotating, polycarbonate tube shield. They feature borosilicate glass tubes with brass and SS metering valve options.
Note: If you require a calibration certificate with your flowmeter, please contact customer service to place your order.
For PTFE Models contact the factory.
- Water and air pollution analysis equipment
- Water and air pollution analysis systems
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases or liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Flowtube: Borosilicate glass; Float: Brass/SS models: 316 SS; PTFE models: PTFE; Float stops: Brass/SS models: 316 SS; PTFE models: PTFE; End fittings: Brass/SS models: Brass or 316 SS; PTFE models: PTFE; O-rings: Brass/SS models: Fluoroelastomer; PTFE models: PTFE.
- Temperature Limits:
- 250°F (121°C). PTFE models: 150°F (65°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 150 psig (10.34 bar) @ 200°F (93°C); PTFE models: 100 psig (6.7 bar).
- ±7% FS.
- ±0.25% FS.
- Direct Reading 127 mm scales for air and water.
- Turn-Down Ratio:
- Two 3/8" female NPT.
- Vertical or panel mount.
- Panel Cutout:
- Drill two 7/8" diameter holes 9.469" (240.5 mm) apart (for panel mount meters only).
- 6-turn needle (standard on models indicating "with valve").
- Reflective lens background and 1.5 X magnification lens reduces parallax and eye fatigue saving time and allowing for a more accurate reading
- Long operating life with thick polycarbonate front shield that protects tube from breakage and serves as a magnifying lens to enhance reading resolution
- Increased protection with included safety blow-out back panel for added safety in the event of breakage
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.