Series RSF Rotatable Scale Flowmeters
Dual, Rotatable Direct Reading Scales for Air and Water
SERIES RSF Flowmeters are designed with unique rotatable scales of dual, air-water direct reading graduations. Flow rate
is indicated in SCFM and SLPM for air and GPM and LPM for water. Graduations are marked on a rotating, polycarbonate tubeshield which also serves to protect the borosilicate glass flowtube. Flowmeters include a reflective plastic background and 1.5 X magnification lens to reduce eye fatigue and allow for more accurate readings. A blow-out back panel provides additional protection in the event of breakage. Series RSF Flowmeters are available
in vertical in-line mounting or panel mounting. Units are shipped completely
assembled and include standard mounting hardware for quick installation.
Note: For PTFE Models contact the factory.
- Film processing
- Paper manufacturing
- Chemical processing
- Semiconductor industry
- Water and air pollution analysis equipment
- Metals processing
- Industrial fuel and energy conservation
- Air metering
- General laboratory and industrial applications
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases or liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Flowtube: Borosilicate glass; Float: Brass/SS models: 316 SS; PTFE models: PTFE; Float stops: Brass/SS models: 316 SS; PTFE models: PTFE; End fittings: Brass/SS models: Brass or 316 SS; PTFE models: PTFE; O-rings: Brass/SS models: Fluoroelastomer; PTFE models: PTFE.
- Temperature Limits:
- 250°F (121°C). PTFE models: 150°F (65°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- 150 psig (10.34 bar) @ 200°F (93°C). PTFE models: 100 psig (6.7 bar).
- ±7% FS.
- ±0.25% FS.
- Direct Reading 127 mm scales for air and water.
- Turn-Down Ratio:
- Two 3/8" female NPT.
- Vertical or panel mount.
- Panel Cutout:
- Drill two 7/8" diameter holes 9.469" (240.5 mm) apart (for panel mount meters only).
- 6-turn needle (standard on models indicating "with valve").
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Code||Order|
|NISTCAL-FL1||NIST traceable calibration certificate for variable area flowmeters. NOTE: EQUAL CERTS WILL BE CHARGED PER UNITS PURCHASED.||Less Than 1 Week||$215.00||N||Order|