Series UV Ultra-View™ Polysulfone Flowmeter
Monitor Water Flow Rates from .25 to 40 GPM, Air Rates from 1 to 100 SCFM
The SERIES UV Ultra-View™ Polysulfone Flowmeter is an ultra-pure, laboratory grade flowmeter with a dual scale that measures flow in GPM and LPM of water, air and other compatible media. The Series UV is designed to withstand high temperatures up to 212°F (100°C) and pressures up to 150 psi (10.34 bar).
- Monitor chill water flow
- Reverse osmosis systems
- Deionized water systems
- Potable water systems
- Remediation applications
Models & Ordering
- Compatible liquids or gases.
- Wetted Materials:
- Polysulfone body and fittings, fluoroelastomer O-rings and virgin PTFE float.
- Temperature Limits:
- 35 to 212°F (2 to 100°C); 35 to 130°F (2 to 54°C) for PVC fitting option.
- Pressure Limits:
- 150 psi (10.34 bar).
- ±2% FS @ 70°F ±2°F (21.1°C) and 14.7 psia (in line connection rating only).
- ±1% FS @ 70 ±2°F (21.1°C) and 14.7 psia (in line connection rating only).
- Process Connections:
- 1" female NPT. Optional 90° polysulfone elbow - 1" male NPT.
- Scale Length:
- 6" (152.40 mm) - 7" (177.80 mm), depending on model.
- Fitting Torque:
- Maximum 22 ft lb.
- 1 lb (457 g) (for 20 GPM range).
- CAUTION: Ball valves can have a "water cannon" effect on opening, creating pressure that exceeds the warranty ratings will damage the flowmeter.
Series UV Flowmeters are for indoor use only or areas without direct sunlight. Polysulfone is adversely affected by ultraviolet light.
- Corrosion-resistant polysulfone body ideal for applications where other flowmeters fail saving replacement cost and time
- Easy to clean body yields low maintenance costs
- Polycarbonate shield protects internal scale increasing product operating life
- Low installation costs with optional panel mount polysulfone fittings
- UV-XXXX-SHD Protective Polycarbonate Shield
- UV-XX22 PVC 1" female NPT Fittings
- UV-XXXX-CDS Certified Data Sheet with Traceability to NIST
|Model Number||Description||Usually Ships||Price||Order|
|A-801||Panel mount kit, polysulfone fittings.||Same Day||$93.50||Order|
|A-162||In-line fitting replacement kit. Two 1" female NPT connection fittings and two o-rings.||Same Day||$48.25||Order|
|EXAMPLE||UV||0||1||1||2||AT||Series UV-0112-AT Ultra-View™ Polysulfone Flowmeter, range 0.25-2.5 GPM (1-9.5 LPM) water, polysulfone body and fitting, virgin PTFE float, with aluminum tag.|
|SERIES||UV||Ultra-View™ Polysulfone Flowmeter|
|0.25-2.5 GPM (1-9.5 LPM) Water
0.5-5.0 GPM (2-19 LPM) Water
1.0-10.0 GPM (4-37 LPM) Water
2.0-20.0 GPM (8-74 LPM) Water
3.0-30.0 GPM (12-112 LPM) Water
4.0-40.0 GPM (20-150 LPM) Water
1.0-13.0 SCFM (30-370 LPM) Air
2.5-28.0 SCFM (70-780 LPM) Air
5.0-50.0 SCFM (140-1400 LPM) Air
14.0-100.0 SCFM (400-2800 LPM) Air
|FLOAT MATERIAL||2||Virgin PTFE|
Certification Data Sheet
Polycarbonate Protective Shield
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.