Series VA-K Variable Area Flowmeter Kit
Interchangeable Flow Tubes and Floats, 150 mm Universal Scales
The Series VA-K Flowmeter Kits offer an economical means of acquiring diverse flow measurement capability. The kit includes a completely assembled flowmeter (available with aluminum or 316 SS end fittings) and three interchangeable 150 mm flow tubes. All flow tubes are supplied with a glass float installed. Spare 316 SS and Tantalum floats are included to extend flow capacities. Series VA-K kits also include a high flow valve cartridge, tripod base, tweezers, pushrod and locking tool for changing floats and flow tubes, correlation charts and plastic carrying case.
- Air and water analysis
- Film processing
- Chemical processing
- Gas chromatography
- Alcohol and tobacco production
- Pulp and paper
- Semiconductor industry
Models & Ordering
- Universal 150 mm scales with correlation chart.
- ±2% FS @ 70°F (21.1°C) and 14.7 psia (1 atm absolute).
- ±0.25% of scale reading.
- Turn-down Ratio:
- 10:1; 20:1 with combinations of two floats installed in meter.
- Maximum Operating Pressure:
- 200 psig (13.8 bar).
- Maximum Operating Temperature:
- 250°F (121°C).
- 1/8" female NPT.
- Borosilicate glass.
- Glass, 316 stainless steel or tantalum.
- Float Stops:
- End Fittings:
- Anodized Aluminum or 316 stainless steel.
- Front Shield:
- Side Panels:
- Black, anodized aluminum.
- Buna-N on aluminum models and fluoroelastomer on stainless steel models.
- Valve Orifice:
- Acetal on aluminum models and PCTFE on stainless steel models.