Series HFO In-Line Flow Alarms
Latching Alarm Capabilities, For Air, Water or Caustic Fluids, Unrestricted Mounting
The SERIES HFO In-Line Flow Alarms provide continuous monitoring and control of
flow rate levels. The flow alarm can be configured to open or close a contact for an
increasing or decreasing set point. Available in 1/4", 1/2", 1" or 1-1/2" female NPT
process connections, in aluminum, brass or 304 SS body.
- Waste water processing
- Lubrication systems
- Process control
- Solar systems
- Drain lines
- Pump testing
Models & Ordering
- Compatible gases or liquids.
- Wetted Materials:
- Body: Aluminum, brass or 304 SS; Seals: Buna-N or fluoroelastomer; Magnet: PTFE coated Alnico; Other internal parts: 304 SS.
- 500 SSU.
- Temperature Limits:
- 170°F (76°C).
- Pressure Limits:
- Aluminum Body: 600 psig (41 bar); Brass body: 3500 psig (240 bar); 304 SS body: 6000 psig (413 bar).
- Enclosure Rating:
- NEMA 4X (IP66).
- Accuracy Measuring:
- ±4% FS over entire range; ±2.5% over center third of the measuring range.
- ±1% of full scale.
- Switch Type:
- SPDT, 10A @ 250 VAC; 0.5A @ 125 VDC (resistive).
- Shipping Weight:
- 1/4 to 1/2" female NPT models: 3 lb (1.4 kg); 3/4 to 1" female NPT models: 4.5 lb (2.0 kg); 1-1/2" female NPT models: 12 lb (5.4 kg).
- Provides two 10 A SPDT limit switches with field adjustable alarm settings for application control and integral direct reading scale provides local indication of flow rate
- Increased application versatility with no inlet or outlet straight plumbing requirement and can be mounted horizontally, vertically, or inverted
- Outdoor or harsh environment installation capable with rugged cast aluminum construction and NEMA 4X (IP65) enclosure
Photo DownloadsYou must be logged in to view this content.
Click here to login to your account.